GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE Wrestlemania XXI LIVE!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'wwe wrestlemania 21'.
Tue 22/02/05 at 00:57
Regular
"BOSE"
this is the first wrestling game that's online right? anyone heard about what you can do on live? matches etc?
Sat 05/03/05 at 19:41
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Saw an image on the packet of an XBOX mag, and I think WM21 will be quite a hot-seller.
Tue 22/02/05 at 14:48
Regular
"8==="
It's supposed to be like DoR on the Cube but slightly better + online.

Studio Gigante have mentioned No Mercy as their main influence, IGN have gone mental with coverage with movelists etc.

It's looking great, I'm going through No Mercy at the moment to get back into the whole genre.

Pretty excited about this, shame the story mode is linear and you have to win every fight (with cutscenes showing if you get robbed etc) but online play will make up for that as you use the story mode to train up a new CAW for online play.
Tue 22/02/05 at 13:22
Regular
"Ow Yer"
i hope the x box online wwe game is better than the ps2s because you could only fight in single and bra n panties matches! it got old very fast! but x box live kicks way more ass the ps2 online so it should be kool
Tue 22/02/05 at 09:55
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Its the first on xbox, WWE Smackdown Vs Raw on ps2 was online.
Tue 22/02/05 at 00:57
Regular
"BOSE"
this is the first wrestling game that's online right? anyone heard about what you can do on live? matches etc?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.