GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory - Single player demo!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory'.
Thu 24/02/05 at 08:13
Regular
[URL]http://www.fileplanet.com/150450/150000/fileinfo/Splinter-Cell:-Chaos-Theory-Singleplayer-Demo[/URL]

Tis a fooking beast to download so you may want to look around for a site that offers extra bandwidth as Gamespy is usually restricted to about a quarter of your connection speed.
Fri 25/02/05 at 13:08
Regular
AGP. I am sitting tight with PCI-E as so far it doesn't offer anything above and beyond what AGP 8X does. It will do over the next year or so though. I am hoping my rig will last me 3-4 years (as of the build date) and then I will have a big upgrade then. Better than having 'bits and bobs' upgrades in-between.

Get a Lisa Riley style upgrade.
Fri 25/02/05 at 12:03
Regular
"Touched!"
OT: are you on AGP or PCI-E mate? I'm thinking of doing a big upgrade soon and I'm going to go PCI-E I think! Looks like some quality games coming out this year and I'm going to upgrade at the beginning of april probably.
Fri 25/02/05 at 11:25
Regular
Loved it. Finally living up to its potential after two pretty c*ck housen prequels.

Runs superb with everything on max and it looks fooking gorgeous (proper bo I tell thee). Really impressed with the character models, reflections, texture detail. It isn't quite Half-Life 2 but it's bloody close.

The controls are hella simplified over Pandora Tomorrow as it became a bit of a pain trying to sneak around in stealth using the mouse and keyboard.

Another thing that impressed upon me is the ability to select either stealth or assault weaponary, at least it offers variation which neither of the other two did.

Still on course to get the Xbox version first for the LIVE play but will definitley pick up the PC version shortly after for the single player.

Muchly impressedly.
Thu 24/02/05 at 14:33
Regular
"Touched!"
It's the same as the Xbox one isn't it? Must admit I've really enjoyed the demo, can;t beat throwing a body off the bridge in the cave :P
Thu 24/02/05 at 08:13
Regular
[URL]http://www.fileplanet.com/150450/150000/fileinfo/Splinter-Cell:-Chaos-Theory-Singleplayer-Demo[/URL]

Tis a fooking beast to download so you may want to look around for a site that offers extra bandwidth as Gamespy is usually restricted to about a quarter of your connection speed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.