GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why counter strike is so great!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/04/01 at 22:12
Regular
ok let me s**tart with loads of ppl have prob already written reviews of CS but this isn't a review HEHEHE.

As we all know or should all know counter s**trike is the multiplayer of half life there are numerous other mods and lets face it mos**t of them are a pile of kakky sh*t there are ofcoarse exceptions like firearms and maybe day of defeat but apart from that.................

oh well the over all point I'm tryin to make is that the reason counter-s**trike is such a success is that the programmers designed it to be fun, easy to get into, (guns lots of guns) and there are no s**tupid complicated controls its so basic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went down to my local LAN arena and I saw men who were like 60 playin CS and having FUN!!!!!!
This is why games like CS and unreal tournament are popular because they are real easy to get into
and when programmers make games that are complicated and challenging they forget that even basic games are fun!!!!!!

If u love CS (like me) then u HAVE to check out FIREARMS its the mos**t amazing mod!!!!

I love firearms I love firearms I love firearms I love firearms I love firearms........................
Sun 22/04/01 at 22:12
ok let me s**tart with loads of ppl have prob already written reviews of CS but this isn't a review HEHEHE.

As we all know or should all know counter s**trike is the multiplayer of half life there are numerous other mods and lets face it mos**t of them are a pile of kakky sh*t there are ofcoarse exceptions like firearms and maybe day of defeat but apart from that.................

oh well the over all point I'm tryin to make is that the reason counter-s**trike is such a success is that the programmers designed it to be fun, easy to get into, (guns lots of guns) and there are no s**tupid complicated controls its so basic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went down to my local LAN arena and I saw men who were like 60 playin CS and having FUN!!!!!!
This is why games like CS and unreal tournament are popular because they are real easy to get into
and when programmers make games that are complicated and challenging they forget that even basic games are fun!!!!!!

If u love CS (like me) then u HAVE to check out FIREARMS its the mos**t amazing mod!!!!

I love firearms I love firearms I love firearms I love firearms I love firearms........................
Sun 22/04/01 at 22:17
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Whenever I try firearms I get no servers on the list..just go straight back to CS anyway
Sun 22/04/01 at 22:23
check ur filters
where the little selection list says cstrike select firearms instead
Sun 22/04/01 at 22:23
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Dare I ask what TDWWTFS stands for?
Sun 22/04/01 at 22:24
trust me u don't wanna know!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun 22/04/01 at 22:26
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Heh, I know, I just tried it again and I get servers now, but I get the "Your client.dll file differs from the server's" on every one I try. Oh joy.
Sun 22/04/01 at 22:27
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
TDWWTFS wrote:
> trust me u don't wanna know!!!!!!!!!!!

OK then, I won't ask.
Sun 22/04/01 at 22:30
"Uzi Lover"
I think that it means To Die Whilst Wandering Towards Falling Statues

Or maybe a little ruder!
Sun 22/04/01 at 22:30
I get that as well I tried askin the technical support room and they didn't seem to care (b*stards)
if u go there, the one called master blaster will normally help u but don't say 'thx man' at the end cos she's a girl and she gets very pi*sed off (dappy cow should choose a more feminine name)
Sun 22/04/01 at 22:31
just a tad ruder but u still don't wanna know

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.