GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo Revolution Images? Nah..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/02/05 at 10:03
"Majestic"
You've probably all seen those Revolution images with Nintendo in the middle of something that looks like a golf ball. Anyway, i was just looking around, when i found these. [URL]http://www.gearlive.com/index.php/news/article/are_these_nintendo_revolution_images_02230405/[/URL]

Of course they'll be fake - but that actually looks quite nice. It's about time we had some Revolution Images, to compete with speculation from both NextBox and the PS3.

Aye!
Sat 05/03/05 at 20:21
"period drama"
Tphi wrote:
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> should have a hard-disc as standard instead of memory cards.
>
> It should still have memory cards as an option that you can copy
> stuff from the hard drive to. For back-up purposes and also for
> taking round a mate's.

Aye, good point.
Fri 04/03/05 at 20:07
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Nah it comes in handy on the rare occaison I'm doing 4-Player stuff.
Fri 04/03/05 at 19:45
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I'll buy it.
Fri 04/03/05 at 19:16
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I bought a Wavebird ages ago but it sits there unused. Much prefer normal controller with Rumble.
Fri 04/03/05 at 18:32
Regular
"Pwned"
Same here.
Fri 04/03/05 at 18:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Wireless is way better. I'd rather thave a wireless controller than a rumble feature anyday.
Fri 04/03/05 at 18:24
Regular
Gah, what's everyones obsession with wireless controllers?

Wireless = no rumble

Rumble = godlike.
Fri 04/03/05 at 18:09
Regular
"thursdayton!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> should have a hard-disc as standard instead of memory cards.

It should still have memory cards as an option that you can copy stuff from the hard drive to. For back-up purposes and also for taking round a mate's.
Fri 04/03/05 at 17:01
"period drama"
There shouldn't actually be any controller or memory card ports showing - 1) because the controllers should be wireless as standard, with the recievers built in already to the console, and 2) because it should have a hard-disc as standard instead of memory cards.

Then it could look uber minimalist.

Multiple disc-slots would be good too, for the hopelessly lazy amongst us. But I wouldn't care it there wasn't.
Fri 04/03/05 at 16:39
Regular
That looks horrible.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.