GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ghost Recon 2...?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ghost Recon 2'.
Fri 25/02/05 at 14:30
Regular
": ("
When this first came out I think there was a problem with the online mode but now i'm thinking of getting it instead of SOCOM II so could you tell me what it is like online and whether i'd be better getting SOCOM II or not.

Thank you!
Fri 25/02/05 at 18:34
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Aye, same here. Im planning to rebuy one in hte next couple of weeks.
Fri 25/02/05 at 18:33
Regular
Thanks for that mate.
Fri 25/02/05 at 16:58
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Don't buy ghost recon 2 instead of socom 2! Socom 1 is better than it. GR2 is only good online on live.
Fri 25/02/05 at 16:44
Regular
Sold it ages ago. Really missing it now, but I wont be getting it again cause I hardly play games now, the only game I play alot is PES4.
Fri 25/02/05 at 15:53
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Get the Xbox version, you still have an Xbox right?
Fri 25/02/05 at 14:30
Regular
When this first came out I think there was a problem with the online mode but now i'm thinking of getting it instead of SOCOM II so could you tell me what it is like online and whether i'd be better getting SOCOM II or not.

Thank you!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.