GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey! Guess who I hate!! It;s great to fight the machine!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/06/04 at 19:41
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
That damn George Bush!!

Hell after all he as affected my life so much and I really want the world to know what a bad person he is!!!

I hope the sarcasm isnt lost on anyone but i'll cut it out right now anyway.

Im sick to death of hearing about how George Bush is making the 'Sententious Indiot #3' (replace with name of your choice) really angry. We all know that he stole the election, it is plain fact if you believe the political analysers etc etc... war in Iraq was certainly needless and bold, at least in such a way that it showed all the impulsive bull headedness of the Texan male, or even just characteristic of any male.

But can we give it a rest now? With any luck he wont be in power much longer, and everyone that claims they personally hate him can breathe easy, and raise their mug of fair trade coffee along with their middle class 'comrades', then drive off in their Ford kas to 'fight the machine' by buying some 'meat is murder' T-shirts from Topshop.

It's called 'Innocuous Insurrection' and it's all the rage!
Tue 22/06/04 at 10:59
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I wonder if that's what happened when Hitler rose to power... all the people who tried to stem the flow of support for the Nazi party were scathingly cut down by people (with superiority complexes) who accused them of just trying to be cool...?
Mon 21/06/04 at 18:36
Regular
It probably wasn't aimed at your Mr Ducky! :-P
Mon 21/06/04 at 18:01
Regular
Electrum wrote:
> Since the message isnt getting through, im really not bothered, but I
> am inpressed by the instantaneous dismissal of the exploration of
> anti-americanism by those that claim to be open minded thinkers, and
> certainly come across as intelligent people.

The message seemingly wasn't getting through initially because of the mixed messages in your post. I've pointed out the main offender twice, I don't know whether you genuinely meant it or.. I don't know what.
When you say things like that, mixed in with what reads as an assault on people who are anti-bush, you can't expect a particularly receptive response.

However, after you went further to clarify the main issue you wanted to discuss I had a think about it, then posted my views, that the vast majority of the anti-bush camp were in it for moral, not fashion, reasons.

I disagreed with your theory and explained why. Is that really block-headed?

I've only spent this time responding to you because I'm unsure of whether you're muddled but well-meaning or just obnoxious, I'm certainly not interested in a playground argument over this.
Mon 21/06/04 at 15:00
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Well, you must know some really w@nky people then. Or maybe it's you...
Mon 21/06/04 at 14:50
Regular
"tokyo police club"
People seem to hate George Bush as it's the 'in' thing to do, and it seems 'alternative' to hate him.
Mon 21/06/04 at 14:48
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Oh yeah, give it a rest, Electrum is bored of it. Who cares if the world is turning to s**t. What's a Sententious Indiot?
Sun 20/06/04 at 22:52
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
cheers, for a while i thought i was going to be pidgeon-holed as a Bush supporter...

OH THE HUMANITY!!!
Sun 20/06/04 at 22:46
Regular
I see your point.

It's easy to fall into the trap of thinking what you think you SHOULD think (because like minders think likewise) rather than thinking about what you REALLY DO think.

That's when all this individuallity malarky sort of becomes corrupt...

Just you seriously mis-phrased the topic. :-)
Sun 20/06/04 at 22:41
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
The reason that you question George Bush (as i do) is because you think about things, rather than blindly accepting the broad social trends forced down your throat.

Now I am asking if armchair anarchy is another social trend and perhaps a lot of people would rather join in than actually believe they are fighting George Bush.

I guess this post wasnt really for anyone who didnt want to question themselves, I consider it to be a crying shame that I am recieving such block headed, intelligent to a point yes, but block headed responses.

sometimes i question why i hate the mainstream so much, is it just in vainly pursuing individuality? Or superiority?
Do I actually feel for the suffering of others, or is it just a social tool to meet like minded people?
Why am I a vegetarian, is it cos a lot of my friends are?
etc etc.

I wasnt keeping the post going as a means to an end (hey there are other forums and chatrooms out there!) but rather because I am trying right how I came across in my angry original scrawl. It seemed like I was insulting those that oppose the 'democracy' of Bush, whereas I actually oppose those that profess their hatred in the pursuit of social rebellian.
Since the message isnt getting through, im really not bothered, but I am inpressed by the instantaneous dismissal of the exploration of anti-americanism by those that claim to be open minded thinkers, and certainly come across as intelligent people.
Sat 19/06/04 at 19:56
Regular
"8==="
Mumbai Duck wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> Exactly, although I'll quote your reply rather than spend time
> writing much of one myself. This is obviously a regular/retard/both
> trying to stir up another forum.
>
>
> Hmm, to be honest I'm not so certain now. His first post certainly
> read like that, but his later posts suggest that perhaps he just
> didn't express himself that well first time round.
> I'm not sure.

Or he's doing just enough to keep the pathetic thread/'discussion' going.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.