GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So where do I declare war first?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/06/04 at 02:27
Regular
"8==="
Hey fancy another war? Where should we start?

How about the joke we call 'democracy' where freedom of speech is a myth and most people are more interested in who might **** who in the Big Brother house than world events where someone's life might be at stake.

I really, really love this world.

It would be so nice if I could simply sit back and kill a few years watching Corrie and dreaming of the day my wife would let me save enough, from paying off the mortgage and throwing money at her in a pathetic attempt to justify my existance, to buy myself a black and decker workmate so I could finally get started on that loft conversion I'd been dreaming about...

Oh joy oh joy oh joy. Isn't life just grand if you're a moron? Well yes apparently it is, lucky ******* morons have got the greatest, easiest path haven't they? "Bleh I fancy Jade: Life is alright for my single brain cell for now."

Hey let's go down the club/pub and get pished and then try to **** a few vapid bodies before our feeble bodies expire and we cease to exist. Thankyou, thankyou very much baser instincts for the pathetic state our planet is in, yes Zeke will still try to rape his sister in this glorious world of ours.

Anyone seen an example where money has overtaken love in the modern world of 'relationships'? Just wondering: because of course you now need the home, the private dental plan, the school, the quad bikes and any other random **** your darling picks out of a magazine on a whim and suddenly makes it into a concrete requirement for any sort of hopeful bliss you had your pathetic little heart set on.

Perhaps I should declare war on £300 skirts perhaps? God knows we've let our 'so called' democracy run away from us: WHO exactly wanted to rush into a war with Iraq? Anyone cross a little box and stick it in a ballot box? Well no, because you're quite happy to let Britain attack who it likes with a small shred of evidence as long as that offensive country might have a 0.001% chance of harming you in some way despite being completely ****ed over a ten year period before hand. 52nd state? Whatever.

Perhaps I should declare war on the thick little kids who can't even find Iraq on a map? "What's D-day? Is it some thing to do with D12's new single?" Don't worry kids, McDonalds' in the **** so you'll ALL be assistant managers within no time!

Remember books? Yes darling those fings wiv wrds in dat are spewlled cowecktlie and don't tell you about Jade's latest little idiotic episode with baby/buggery/news of the world/etc.

Let's all throw away 40 years of our life to 'meaningful' employment. Yes, because my god all those little pathetic trinkets are worth it and they REALLY do please your soul don't they? They don't divert you from the fact that you've become an empty shell of the person you once were, no you get yourself Friends series 6 on DVD and laugh your cares away while one of your relatives you never phone/see is beaten to death by a random stranger in search of somesort of something.

It seems we are all very, very ****ed. I think the Romans probably had it better than we do now, there was pride back then, things were simpler, Rome simply conquered what it wanted/needed and it's citizens lived a greedy existence. Now you wouldn't see a country getting away with that nowadays now would you? Of course not! We have the 'highly effective' UN to prevent these sort of things, we won't see another thing like vietnam where soldier could be killed by any civilians within close proximity. That's a thing of the past, you won't be seeing that again in a long, long time... honest... no, really...

If they ever discover oil in Birmingham we're stuffed. ;)

I think currently I'd like to cull the morons the most, the sort of people who consider any hair on your head longer than 1mm to mean you're some kind of freak/etc. Because all people are the same! Didn't you KNOW!!?? Yes we all think the same, do the same things and are actually all the same person! Now excuse me while I think about introducing your face to the nearest wall at high velocity...

Anyway, enough whinging from me: ABRE LOS OJOS, WAKE UP! etc.
Sun 06/06/04 at 13:34
Regular
"8==="
Flock wrote:

> Here endeth my longest post and the biggest waste of time i've ever
> spent.

I think I should have had that at the end of the original post. Simply just a late night rant, good replies guys but unexpected. The original post's wholly undeserving of such indepth replies: much appreciated anyway. :)
Sun 06/06/04 at 04:56
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Sun 06/06/04 at 02:49
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
Whilst i agree completely with absolutly everything you have to say, the revolting intellectual snobbery buttery head up your own ar*e way you came across with disgusts me to the point of vomiting.

You know when you rant at a 'stupid' person about them not reading books or not being (what you define to be) intellectual you are doing nothing but encouraging their beligerant block headed conformity.

ill put this down to a hateful, frustrated catharsis (ive had a few similar rants myself) but the supreme arrogance on show here merely reassures me that the intellectual divide (which you claim to hate) will only go from strength to strength.

The world is in a sorry state, democracy is a form of governement that isnt working (I dont believe in the possibility of a utopia anyway) and things must change. whilst I admire that you are angry enough to speak out against the wrongs, you arent really offering any solutions are you? something your superior intellect could surely afford?
I hope you realise that while you may be able to pidgeon hole all these people as 'yobs', 'trendys' etc. I am in the process of pidgeoning you as an ostentatious elitist, and I really dont want to since we have a lot of matching opinions.

I could go on, but you get the message.
Finally, to anyone thinking that a list of my spelling mistakes or typos will suffice as a counter argument... it wont. seems to happen a lot round here, what can I say.
Sun 06/06/04 at 02:27
Regular
"8==="
Hey fancy another war? Where should we start?

How about the joke we call 'democracy' where freedom of speech is a myth and most people are more interested in who might **** who in the Big Brother house than world events where someone's life might be at stake.

I really, really love this world.

It would be so nice if I could simply sit back and kill a few years watching Corrie and dreaming of the day my wife would let me save enough, from paying off the mortgage and throwing money at her in a pathetic attempt to justify my existance, to buy myself a black and decker workmate so I could finally get started on that loft conversion I'd been dreaming about...

Oh joy oh joy oh joy. Isn't life just grand if you're a moron? Well yes apparently it is, lucky ******* morons have got the greatest, easiest path haven't they? "Bleh I fancy Jade: Life is alright for my single brain cell for now."

Hey let's go down the club/pub and get pished and then try to **** a few vapid bodies before our feeble bodies expire and we cease to exist. Thankyou, thankyou very much baser instincts for the pathetic state our planet is in, yes Zeke will still try to rape his sister in this glorious world of ours.

Anyone seen an example where money has overtaken love in the modern world of 'relationships'? Just wondering: because of course you now need the home, the private dental plan, the school, the quad bikes and any other random **** your darling picks out of a magazine on a whim and suddenly makes it into a concrete requirement for any sort of hopeful bliss you had your pathetic little heart set on.

Perhaps I should declare war on £300 skirts perhaps? God knows we've let our 'so called' democracy run away from us: WHO exactly wanted to rush into a war with Iraq? Anyone cross a little box and stick it in a ballot box? Well no, because you're quite happy to let Britain attack who it likes with a small shred of evidence as long as that offensive country might have a 0.001% chance of harming you in some way despite being completely ****ed over a ten year period before hand. 52nd state? Whatever.

Perhaps I should declare war on the thick little kids who can't even find Iraq on a map? "What's D-day? Is it some thing to do with D12's new single?" Don't worry kids, McDonalds' in the **** so you'll ALL be assistant managers within no time!

Remember books? Yes darling those fings wiv wrds in dat are spewlled cowecktlie and don't tell you about Jade's latest little idiotic episode with baby/buggery/news of the world/etc.

Let's all throw away 40 years of our life to 'meaningful' employment. Yes, because my god all those little pathetic trinkets are worth it and they REALLY do please your soul don't they? They don't divert you from the fact that you've become an empty shell of the person you once were, no you get yourself Friends series 6 on DVD and laugh your cares away while one of your relatives you never phone/see is beaten to death by a random stranger in search of somesort of something.

It seems we are all very, very ****ed. I think the Romans probably had it better than we do now, there was pride back then, things were simpler, Rome simply conquered what it wanted/needed and it's citizens lived a greedy existence. Now you wouldn't see a country getting away with that nowadays now would you? Of course not! We have the 'highly effective' UN to prevent these sort of things, we won't see another thing like vietnam where soldier could be killed by any civilians within close proximity. That's a thing of the past, you won't be seeing that again in a long, long time... honest... no, really...

If they ever discover oil in Birmingham we're stuffed. ;)

I think currently I'd like to cull the morons the most, the sort of people who consider any hair on your head longer than 1mm to mean you're some kind of freak/etc. Because all people are the same! Didn't you KNOW!!?? Yes we all think the same, do the same things and are actually all the same person! Now excuse me while I think about introducing your face to the nearest wall at high velocity...

Anyway, enough whinging from me: ABRE LOS OJOS, WAKE UP! etc.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.