GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Come on Tim!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/06/04 at 13:39
Regular
"Bicycle"
Wooo! Semi's today...

On TV as well. Teletext and any TV guide says it's not, but it is! Mwahaha!

Also, if the match starts before 2.35, it's on BBC2, if it starts after, it's on BBC1. Thrilling.

But if you get BBCi, you can watch it whenever. I want BBCi. Badly. Hmmm...

Anyway, I reckon he's going to win. If he decides he wants to win and plays at the net anyway.

Go Tim!
Sat 05/06/04 at 20:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Christ, if England can perform well enough to convincingly beat Holland, Argetnina and Germany, then I say there's a chance of beating France.
Sat 05/06/04 at 13:07
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I'm not even going to bother. :-)
Sat 05/06/04 at 09:49
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Well, I say England will beat France.

*Waits for barrage of abuse*
Sat 05/06/04 at 09:39
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I never said we were going to win.

I just said it wasn't certain we was going to get whooped.
Sat 05/06/04 at 07:21
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Ashman wrote:
> *bookmarks thread just in case*
Sat 05/06/04 at 00:08
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
HA!
ONE OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE HAS TURNED ON YOU!

YUS!

WINNaR!
get it up ye ya bas
Sat 05/06/04 at 00:01
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Matt, I think you are putting your heart ahead of your head. Nine times out of ten France will beat us, and half of the time they will urinate on us. We have a small chance of winning the competition, I'd say if it was played twenty times we'd win it at least once, but to be honest even if France can't take it there is Holland, Italy, Portugal, Spain etc, who are all at least on par with us.
Fri 04/06/04 at 22:21
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Admit it - you'd make Darren Fletcher Welsh that'd make England lose all there games.
Fri 04/06/04 at 22:18
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Just like when we last played them we were denied next round glory (omg!!11) by 2 hand balls.
We really should have beat them that day (and I mean should have - had those hand balls been spotted, we would've won).

Anyway, Tributé. I wish your nation the best.

Fri 04/06/04 at 22:18
Regular
If Brazil had wanted to score more they could have. They knew that England didnt have anything extra in them so just made sure of the 2-1 win with minimum effort.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.