GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bugs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/06/04 at 00:12
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
I just finished my exams so got quite a bit of cash. So I was in virgin checking out some of the DVDs and felt like getting some classic TV. And what should I come across but the BBC pre-Spooks espionage series Bugs. So I got it and it's so entertaining. Although the acting is lacking somewhat (but hey I was like 9 when I first watched it so that didn't matter) I'm actually impressed with some of the stunts they organised for a fairly low budget show. Did anyone else see this?
Sun 06/06/04 at 21:20
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
It really is funny. Luckily I had such low-expectations after watching the first two episodes that the rest of the series is actually quite entertaining. It lacks a certain professionalism that has been seen in Spooks and 24 but it's still cool.
Sun 06/06/04 at 21:17
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Bugs was class.
Sun 06/06/04 at 21:10
"period drama"
I loved Bugs.
Although I'm sure it was weird, wrong pre-teen love of a very, very bad thing.
Sun 06/06/04 at 20:10
Regular
"56 000"
It was enjoyable for its time. Watched most episodes when it was on tv but now other series like spooks or Alias are being shown I would think twice about watching it now.
Fri 04/06/04 at 19:24
Regular
"Milky Milky"
I thought Bugs was complete toss!! Only marginally better than Crime Traveller
Fri 04/06/04 at 11:23
Regular
"SOUP!"
I remember this, it was before/after casualty on a saturday.

Bliss.
Fri 04/06/04 at 11:12
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i remember this.
i remember hating this.

it was NOT good :-\

i do seem to remember there being a lot of explosions though, which is always a bonus...
Fri 04/06/04 at 00:12
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
I just finished my exams so got quite a bit of cash. So I was in virgin checking out some of the DVDs and felt like getting some classic TV. And what should I come across but the BBC pre-Spooks espionage series Bugs. So I got it and it's so entertaining. Although the acting is lacking somewhat (but hey I was like 9 when I first watched it so that didn't matter) I'm actually impressed with some of the stunts they organised for a fairly low budget show. Did anyone else see this?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.