GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Things"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Doom 3'.
Wed 02/03/05 at 19:34
Regular
"8==="
*Predicted it ages ago but Doom 3 Special Edition will feature live playable versions of Ultimate Doom and Doom 2. Time to sell my GBA then.

*Liking Majesco a lot more after find they're bringing Phantom Dust to the rest of the world.

*Several reviews have persuaded me to fork out for the new Oddworld title, KOTOR 2 and Mercenaries.

*Rumours suggest Halo 2.5 may come fully installed on Xbox 2 at launch.

*EA are evil - Fifa Street is likely to get ripped to pieces for many reasons which is good (XBM).

*GamesTM like Burnout 3 far too much.
Sat 05/03/05 at 17:53
Regular
"8==="
Picked up Mercenaries and KOTOR 2 but have decided to get Stranger's Wrath later as it's EA and I'm still annoyed with them for Burnout.
Sat 05/03/05 at 17:46
Regular
"8==="
That's pathetic.

*Doesn't pre-order*
Sat 05/03/05 at 14:02
Regular
"Touched!"
It's been confirmed that you can't play the original Doom's over live. Bit of a shame really!
Thu 03/03/05 at 20:29
Regular
Yeah but that was Dial up direct connection, not sure if it'll work over th'owd internet.
Thu 03/03/05 at 20:27
Regular
"8==="
Doom had co-op and Deathmatch when it was released (either that or it was Doom 2)
Thu 03/03/05 at 20:25
Regular
Live playable versions of Doom?

I have the collectors edition on PC, not sure if you can go online with that though. Doubt it - the internet wasn't invented when Doom was about.

Happy days - dial up 9600 baud modems, discussions about nothing in particular on the Gamesmaster dial up forum, £300 phone bills. ahh
Wed 02/03/05 at 21:34
Regular
Halo 2.5?

It's already on Live, and therefore really no need for a 2.5 edition. If this actually true, which is unlikely, they should put their new ideas in Halo 3. It could do with some after the lack of innovation for Halo 2.
Wed 02/03/05 at 21:14
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Meh, all rubbish.
Wed 02/03/05 at 20:56
Regular
"Touched!"
Some sources claim Doom and Doom 2 are only playable via system link but others say live play. So it looks like we'll have to wait for it to come out or someone has the full version to find out.
Wed 02/03/05 at 19:34
Regular
"8==="
*Predicted it ages ago but Doom 3 Special Edition will feature live playable versions of Ultimate Doom and Doom 2. Time to sell my GBA then.

*Liking Majesco a lot more after find they're bringing Phantom Dust to the rest of the world.

*Several reviews have persuaded me to fork out for the new Oddworld title, KOTOR 2 and Mercenaries.

*Rumours suggest Halo 2.5 may come fully installed on Xbox 2 at launch.

*EA are evil - Fifa Street is likely to get ripped to pieces for many reasons which is good (XBM).

*GamesTM like Burnout 3 far too much.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.