GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sir Bill Gates' Knighthood"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/03/05 at 13:05
Tue 08/03/05 at 08:27
Albino-Man wrote:
. Making
> more money than God is hardly providing a worthwhile and noble
> contribution to our country is it? Especially when he's not even
> British.

Yes, but being responsible for providing the vast majority of systems software and architecture that is reponsible for running the country in both business and general everyday life is.
Tue 08/03/05 at 00:39
Regular
"8==="
If Molyneux gets one Gates should get one too.

Gates has done more for gaming in the past 5 years.
Mon 07/03/05 at 22:36
Regular
Albino-Man wrote:
> I don't think he's quite the richest in the world, and even if he was
> that's the poorest excuse for a knighthood I've ever heard. Making
> more money than God is hardly providing a worthwhile and noble
> contribution to our country is it?

yes, he provided us with loads of computer software.

> Especially when he's not even British.

so what? why dose it make a differance?
Mon 07/03/05 at 16:02
Regular
"Remember me?"
I don't think he's quite the richest in the world, and even if he was that's the poorest excuse for a knighthood I've ever heard. Making more money than God is hardly providing a worthwhile and noble contribution to our country is it? Especially when he's not even British.
Mon 07/03/05 at 14:41
Regular
he deserved to be knighted, isnt he the richest man in the world
Mon 07/03/05 at 10:05
Regular
"Remember me?"
We don't really need any royal family... at all. The only good thing they're for is the tourism trade. And seriously, has anyone here ever been to Buckingham palace? It can't be that interesting surely?!

Bomb them all, I say. Get Bill Gates to do it. That'd show 'em!
Mon 07/03/05 at 09:51
Regular
'Sir bill gates' aint no sir cause he aint no british man. Anyone being Amarican can-not be knighted. What was the Queen thinking. She must have been advised by Tony Blair to knight an American so the UK would look good....know what I mean....?...... Any way if an American can be knighted then what is up with the Queen not knighting the true heroes in this country....?.... For god sake, if the Queen cant do the job right, we must have the wrong Royal family at the Throne!!!
Mon 07/03/05 at 08:46
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Bill Gates must have been thinking about a new program:

"Microsoft Knighthood for Windows V1.0"
Sun 06/03/05 at 18:24
Regular
Cause they are smelly Jews.
Sun 06/03/05 at 14:23
Regular
"\\"
An honourary knight hood. Americans can't be properly kinghted.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.