GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will stephainie be back?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/05/04 at 11:39
"iM a LiViNg lEGeNd"
Where has the million doller princess gone. After she lost in the father daughter match she hasnt been back since. She has been backstage but not on tv does any one know if shes making her comback soon?
Sun 23/05/04 at 11:39
"iM a LiViNg lEGeNd"
Where has the million doller princess gone. After she lost in the father daughter match she hasnt been back since. She has been backstage but not on tv does any one know if shes making her comback soon?
Sun 23/05/04 at 13:24
Regular
Let me just give her a call, and ask her.
Sun 23/05/04 at 14:21
"iM a LiViNg lEGeNd"
ha ha funny.... NOT
Sun 23/05/04 at 14:24
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
She'll obviously be back...
Sun 23/05/04 at 14:26
"iM a LiViNg lEGeNd"
I just heard that she might make a come back as the manager of HHH.... i dont know how they can make that work.
Sun 23/05/04 at 23:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
she's ruining it enough backstage we don't need her out on camera as well with her screechy annoying voice
Mon 24/05/04 at 09:28
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
> she's ruining it enough backstage we don't need her out on camera as
> well with her screechy annoying voice

Well when Vince passes away, it'll be her running the business so you're all gonna see alot more of her.
Mon 24/05/04 at 12:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Least Steph is better to look at though :-D
Mon 24/05/04 at 13:39
Regular
"..."
Steph is on the road with the Raw crew. There are no plans for her to come back on TV, but travelling with Raw gives her time with HHH...
Mon 24/05/04 at 16:24
"iM a LiViNg lEGeNd"
Lipe wrote:
> lalakersrule wrote:
> she's ruining it enough backstage we don't need her out on camera as
> well with her screechy annoying voice
>
> Well when Vince passes away, it'll be her running the business so
> you're all gonna see alot more of her.

Her and triple h actually triple h is the number 2 man in the business at the moment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.