GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"bb guns"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/05/04 at 11:29
Regular
"Yippi Ki Ai !!"
the new gun pictures are up in the bb gun section now.

you should check out the socom its pretty cool.
Sat 22/05/04 at 13:59
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I ordered the M16 at £21.99, I didn't really like the look of the M16 Guerilla rifle.
Fri 21/05/04 at 22:46
Regular
Which one did you order?
Fri 21/05/04 at 22:38
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Guess I'll find out in a few days, I couldn't resist.

;)
Fri 21/05/04 at 22:00
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Actually, how cool would that M16 look on my wall?

:)
Fri 21/05/04 at 21:52
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I actually have enough reddies to get that little gun as a free gift, but am I right in thinking that you can only redeem your reddies when you're buying another item?
Thu 20/05/04 at 17:13
Regular
i just ordered a new bb gun off a site its a gold colt 25
theres some good looking guns on [URL]www.bbguns.co.uk[/URL]
Wed 19/05/04 at 20:40
Regular
Lou Role wrote:
> I'm thinking about getting one but I'd never use it; it would probably
> just sit in my room looking all cool and crap....

Heh, you mean like mine? :D

I have this [URL]http://www.airwarzone.co.uk/deserteagle.htm[/URL] (2nd one down)

and this [URL]http://www.airwarzone.co.uk/sniperrifles.htm[/URL] with this attached [URL]http://www.airwarzone.co.uk/lasers&scopes.htm[/URL] (again, 2nd one down). This baby is incredibly accurate and powerful, yet it's gathering dust at the moment!
Wed 19/05/04 at 20:20
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'm thinking about getting one but I'd never use it; it would probably just sit in my room looking all cool and crap....
Wed 19/05/04 at 19:43
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Just one with a sight on would be cool.

You could sit there and just shoot them in the ear every time.
Wed 19/05/04 at 19:08
Regular
"Yippi Ki Ai !!"
which gun with the laser sight are you gona get. there is 3 of them. i got the soccom its quite cool. but i want to try out the assault rifle and the taurus millenium.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.