GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final offer"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/05/04 at 18:22
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Okay, any of you lucky kids can have my final two items on eBay for a knockdown price. A bid of £5 will win you Wipeout Fusion (unless someone else bids after you), likewise for MTV Music Generator 2. Don't worry about the postage, I'll throw it in for free. Only a few hours left, so if you want 'em, hurry.

That's silly money really.

[URL]http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=thedudester80&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50[/URL]
Fri 14/05/04 at 09:42
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yeh im well thanks, working/slacking :)

Just thought it was time for a change, so removed AbsoluT. *Sniff* we had some good times.

Goodluck for your exams.
Fri 14/05/04 at 07:18
Regular
Neó wrote:
> RM18 wrote:
> That's it, I'm terminating the deal! Appalling customer service!
>
> Hey up RM18, long time no see how are you man?

Pretty good thanks, though struggling under the stress of 2nd year uni exams at the moment. Yourself? What happened to the 'Absolut'? :)
Thu 13/05/04 at 21:14
Regular
I was suspended with eBay once, but I said sorry and all was good again.
Thu 13/05/04 at 21:06
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
RM18 wrote:
> That's it, I'm terminating the deal! Appalling customer service!

Hey up RM18, long time no see how are you man?
Thu 13/05/04 at 20:51
Regular
I would bid, but myself and ebay don't get along.

Account Suspended
A hold has been placed on your eBay account. Our records indicate that your account is past due, or that your credit card has been declined twice. You will be unable to list or bid on items until full payment is made. Please send a check/money order payment or a one-time credit card payment request to:

I've paid them but they don't think I have. They can feck off if they think I'm paying them again!!!
Thu 13/05/04 at 19:39
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yeah, but my feedback is reassuring.
Thu 13/05/04 at 19:34
Regular
"Plate of glue"
cookie monster wrote:
> [URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8105509843[/URL]

That isn't a very encoraging user name, 'Rouge-trader1'
Thu 13/05/04 at 18:59
Regular
That's it, I'm terminating the deal! Appalling customer service!

Nah, that's cool, I'll guess I'll just bid like the commoners...

:D
Thu 13/05/04 at 18:57
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
RM18 wrote:
> cookie, I might be interested, but not with the eBay malarky, I'll
> just give you a straight offer (email me at
> [email protected])

Sorry man, people have bid now and cancelling an auction is a bit of a no-no.
Thu 13/05/04 at 18:52
Regular
cookie monster (thats better), I might be interested, but not with the eBay malarky, I'll just give you a straight offer (email me at [email protected])

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.