GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA: (Somewhere British)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto'.
Sat 12/03/05 at 20:44
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Have you noticed ever since Grand Theft Auto 3 all the games have been based on America (American characters, cars, dress-sense etc.)? Wouldn't it be nice if Rockstar could produce something like GTA: London again, but in 3D? San Andreas had a touch of British with two cockney characters, but that's been about it. I'm looking more along the lines of The Getaway or The Italian Job, only with a touch of Rockstar genius. It's got all the ingredients of a great game.
Sun 20/03/05 at 20:03
Regular
"The definitive tag"
So if Rockstar is wrong and Displayed is following what Rockstar has said, then that makes him wrong.
Sun 20/03/05 at 18:04
Regular
Coin wrote:
> Displayed is right.
>
thank you Coin
Sun 20/03/05 at 18:01
Regular
"Bicycle"
Displayed is right.

Even though Rockstar is the only one at fault.

But the SA and VC were just deviations from the GTA series, acording to Rockstar... Well, not quite deviations, but every GTA, except them, has used new engines.

Ah well. No matter :D.
Sun 20/03/05 at 17:35
Regular
no hedifx i won, duh
Sun 20/03/05 at 13:35
Regular
"Catch it!"
Good for you Hedfix!
Sun 20/03/05 at 01:08
Regular
"8==="
I'm the winnar.
Sun 20/03/05 at 00:56
Regular
Chr1s wrote:
> Displayed wrote:
> why clap at all IN A INTERNET FORUM?
>
> and i have a very big brain capacity, just because i am normal and
> dont use 100% of my brain like you think you do.
>
> On that note, I think I will say goodbye to this argument as its
> degenerated into complete nonsense.

of course bye. Fool
Sun 20/03/05 at 00:55
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Displayed wrote:
> why clap at all IN A INTERNET FORUM?
>
> and i have a very big brain capacity, just because i am normal and
> dont use 100% of my brain like you think you do.

On that note, I think I will say goodbye to this argument as its degenerated into complete nonsense.
Sun 20/03/05 at 00:50
Regular
Chr1s wrote:
> Displayed wrote:
> you've been spouting all night.
>
> its morning
>
> Truly pathetic. You have no solid material so you pick at something
> smaller than your brain capacity. *claps slowly*

no you said all night so i said its morning, because it is. and why clap slowly when you can clap quicly? or can you? why clap at all IN A INTERNET FORUM?

and i have a very big brain capacity, just because i am normal and dont use 100% of my brain like you think you do.
Sun 20/03/05 at 00:49
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Stop the pointless stuff.
>
> That's my job.

who is being pointless? If its me cant we share the responsibilty for the next few mins im on ta.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.