GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone looking forward to Troy?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/04/04 at 19:28
Regular
"56 000"
I can't wait to see the movie its supposed to be amazing. Its not out yet so i've got to wait which is annoying.
Seen a couple of trailers of the film.
Who wants to see it? Do you think it will be better than gladiator?

Probably be better than gladiator but I can't say because i havn't seen it.
Wed 28/04/04 at 21:07
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Yep. And you can attach blades to them so you can dismember people. And your weakness is the spokes, if someone puts a spear in there then you are buggered.
Wed 28/04/04 at 20:43
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Like me. Instead of an Achilles heel I could have an Achilles wheel ...
Wed 28/04/04 at 20:40
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I don't like the fact that they always have big name actors/actresses in all the lead roles. I think they should give someone else a chance, and I really don't want to go see Brad Pitt look like a clean shaven school boy.
Besides, some actors can suit a certain role so well you can't picture them in any other role.
I say give some no-name a chance.
Wed 28/04/04 at 20:34
Regular
"Twenty quid."
The (ex) missus is frothing at the mouth at the prospect of Orlando Bloom walking around in leather, all sweaty and dirty ...

I'll probably go and see it at the cinema purely for the big screen experience and to try and count the ships.
Wed 28/04/04 at 20:12
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I'm not really bothered about it.
Wed 28/04/04 at 19:49
Regular
TROY

WHISK OF TROY
Wed 28/04/04 at 19:28
Regular
"56 000"
I can't wait to see the movie its supposed to be amazing. Its not out yet so i've got to wait which is annoying.
Seen a couple of trailers of the film.
Who wants to see it? Do you think it will be better than gladiator?

Probably be better than gladiator but I can't say because i havn't seen it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.