GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Been decapitated three times today..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/03/05 at 16:47
Regular
OMFG!!!1111

Seriously, wasn't sure if Resi 4 was going to live up to all the 'best game evar!!!' hype, but so far it has. Really is a complete turnaround for the series; the controls are just perfect, the atmosphere completely changed, and just excellent. Even the widescreen borders work to the games advantage, as it further cramps your eyeline.

It scares me. :'(

Thankyee Capcom. Buy. Bestest Cube game evar etc.
Fri 18/03/05 at 16:47
Regular
OMFG!!!1111

Seriously, wasn't sure if Resi 4 was going to live up to all the 'best game evar!!!' hype, but so far it has. Really is a complete turnaround for the series; the controls are just perfect, the atmosphere completely changed, and just excellent. Even the widescreen borders work to the games advantage, as it further cramps your eyeline.

It scares me. :'(

Thankyee Capcom. Buy. Bestest Cube game evar etc.
Fri 18/03/05 at 21:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It is truly better than almost anything ever.

Done it 3 times now

:(
Fri 18/03/05 at 22:36
"period drama"
Dammit, I wish this game wasn't good.
I hate scary games ... but I wants it ...

rargh
Fri 18/03/05 at 22:37
Regular
"gsybe you!"
FFS FFF (heeeyyy)

this game is too good to be wimpy about. It's not scary.

It's f**king awesome.
Fri 18/03/05 at 22:52
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Indeed.

I've had a couple of moments when I jumped.. but it's not a really scary game.

It's tense though. :S Very tense.
Fri 18/03/05 at 22:56
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Ah, this is looking so promising. Just waiting for the staffies to get their act together and send me my free copy.
Fri 18/03/05 at 22:57
"period drama"
Yeah, but you shoot things in the heads and then something worse comes out where their head was. That doesn't sound very nice.

:' (

Look, I wouldn't play Tomb Raider II for days because you had to go into a pitch black room and could hear yetis moaning and groaning in there.
As it turned out, they were locked in a cage in the corner, and I felt the biggest idiot ever.

However, it goes to prove how much of a pansy I am.

And I could only get through Alone in the Dark (a PSX one, probably the most unscary game ever) by putting loads of cheats on so I could explode everything.

*sigh*

In my favour, I can watch a human dissection with no problems whatsoever.
But fake computer rubbish people you can shoot in the fase? Not a chance.
Sat 19/03/05 at 10:29
Regular
The brain squids are scary, yus. Played it last night very late in order to get some scare-age, but still not that scary.

But who cares.
Sat 19/03/05 at 10:41
Regular
Finally found it and it ro>
Now im fighting a big thing in the lake and it's haaaard.
Sat 19/03/05 at 10:44
Regular
Ah, the bosses are excellent. Took me a few goes to beat that one, stupid weak thumbs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.