GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bolton to Sign Rivaldo?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/04/04 at 22:12
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Bolton seem to be on the verge of signing Rivaldo!

I wouldn't put it past them either after signing the likes of Jay Jay Okocha & Jardel.

He's probabaly using it as a stepping stone but it would be a bit of a coup for a side like Bolton even though Rivaldo isn't the player he once used to be.

To think he turned down a move to Spurs not long ago too, but then again i'd rather sign for Bolton :)
Wed 28/04/04 at 19:20
Regular
"Colourless"
His agent said he's going to the Reebok, and that the deal is done.

Bolton have denied this apparently.
Sun 25/04/04 at 17:27
Regular
Surely some 'bigger' club would sign him just for the name... leading to more sales.

Kinda like Beckham going to Real Madrid - that boosted sales massively. He is a good player but they didnt sign him solely for his football skills.

Also, Chet, you smell.
Sun 25/04/04 at 17:24
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
So basically, you commented without actually knowing how Ronlado played in the game?

Tsk.
Sun 25/04/04 at 14:08
Regular
"Yes you are"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Try watching the game

I would have, but it wasn't televised here and I missed The Premiership.
Sun 25/04/04 at 13:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well he certainly provides plenty of choices for that award anyway :-D
Sun 25/04/04 at 13:01
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Forest Fan wrote:
> I do wonder whether Rivaldo will be a disappointment like others
> before him, especially Ivan Campo and to an extent Gaizka Mendieta.

Moronic statement of the year, that is.
Sun 25/04/04 at 12:04
Regular
It was just Liverpool's day yesterday. How Giggs' shot against both posts didnt go in is beyond me.
Sun 25/04/04 at 11:59
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Ronaldo had a class game yeasterday, United's best player by far.

I loved that lil trick where he flicked it out to wing for someone to run onto. So simple yet it looked so good, well until they analsyed it and showe it in slo mo, then it just looked crap
Sun 25/04/04 at 11:51
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
316 3055 wrote:

> He did play today, didn't he?
>
> Today must have been an 'off' day then. I mean everyone beats
> Liverpool...

Yes he did and put in a few decent crosses, one which Solksjaer should have buried as well as leaving Carragher on his backside a fair few times. Try watching the game
Sun 25/04/04 at 02:00
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Ronaldo did alright today, he was marked by 2 defenders so difficult for him, as I said he's young and still learning therefore, matches like this can only help him improve. Giggs was poor today barely noticable as were most of the players. On the whole another poor result adding to a less than average season for United.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.