GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh Claudio...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/04/04 at 21:41
Regular
"Colourless"
You got it wrong son. Veron is useless, and you brought him on for the "in-form" Gronkjaer. Bad move.

Yes Makalele made a meal of it, but in fairness, Morientes should have been sent off. So I think they got the better deal.....

We were superb first half. Crespo, Gudjohnsen and Lampard all had very good games. But in the end it was the half time substitution that cost us.

Well played Monaco, you were great second half. But there's still hope for us... After all, look at what monaco did in the last round, and what deportivo did to AC....
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:41
Regular
"Colourless"
You got it wrong son. Veron is useless, and you brought him on for the "in-form" Gronkjaer. Bad move.

Yes Makalele made a meal of it, but in fairness, Morientes should have been sent off. So I think they got the better deal.....

We were superb first half. Crespo, Gudjohnsen and Lampard all had very good games. But in the end it was the half time substitution that cost us.

Well played Monaco, you were great second half. But there's still hope for us... After all, look at what monaco did in the last round, and what deportivo did to AC....
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:49
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Colourless wrote:
> You got it wrong son. Veron is useless, and you brought him on for the
> "in-form" Gronkjaer. Bad move.

Gronkjaer had another 'Gronkjaer' game where the ball is always passed to him, he pulls it onto his right foot, strikes a pose and then kicks it at a defender. And Veron had some neat touches, although geremi would have been a better option.

> Yes Makalele made a meal of it, but in fairness, Morientes should
> have been sent off. So I think they got the better deal.....

Morientes? Booked maybe for dissent, but I also think a red was harsh as it wasn't a thump on Makelele. Conversely, I dunno what he or Terry were booked for and I think terry'll be a worry for the final, shoudl chelsea make it.

On the plus side, check out Crespo's great new hair!
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:57
Regular
"Colourless"
swander wrote:
> Morientes? Booked maybe for dissent

It was nearly worse than Beckham's in World Cup 1998. Just lay on the floor, and kicked out at Parker. Disgusting.....
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:59
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Ah, yes. But then Beckham's wasn't really a red either. And also there's the fact that the referee was clearly DRUNK.
Tue 20/04/04 at 22:00
Regular
"Colourless"
swander wrote:
> Ah, yes. But then Beckham's wasn't really a red either.

Lies. What's your name? Victoria Beckham?

> there's the fact that the referee was clearly DRUNK.

FOOTBALL. You're drunk.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.