GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stephen Carr vs Roy Keane"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/04/04 at 20:34
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
Just found out that after Roy Keane was announced in the Ireland Squad to face Poland that minutes later Stephen Carr withdrew from the squad. There were also rumours that he refused to play against Czech Republic in Ireland's last match. If this is whats gonna happen to if Roy Keane comes back I would rather he didnt because I think Stephen Carr at 28years old I would rather have in the squad and see Roy Keane leave because there are many players in the Ireland he can fill his position but in Stephen Carr's position of right back I'm afraid Liverpool's Steve Finnan's performances this season has been anything but useless but who knows once he puts on that green shirt he could play better. So in summary...
Keane-In.......Carr-Out.
Thu 22/04/04 at 22:04
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
Don or†ega wrote:
> Could the withdrawal of Carr have anything to do with the fact that he
> is injured?!
Well how do you explain him not playing against the Czech Republic, when he was fully fit and the No.1 choice for right back. He found out before that match that Keane was coming back so he refused to play.
Thu 22/04/04 at 19:52
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Lil Bro wrote:
> *struts*
>
> Told'y'all.
>
> Ok, £8 mill

If Carr's worth that much, then what's Delaney worth?
Thu 22/04/04 at 19:38
Regular
Could the withdrawal of Carr have anything to do with the fact that he is injured?!
Thu 22/04/04 at 18:19
Regular
"Colourless"
Solskjær wrote:
> He may not be worth £10m, but he's still one of the best
> right-backs in British Football - that, you can't deny.

How many British right-backs are there?
Thu 22/04/04 at 17:46
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
*struts*

Told'y'all.

Ok, £8 mill
Thu 22/04/04 at 11:21
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'd like to see what happens if Roy Keane is included in his squad for a major tournament (like Euro 2004). For now though, I think this is just Steven Carr pushing Brian Kerr to see just how far he will go with this 'big return'.

In the end, they've got to work things out and get it together.

I'm surprised that only Carr has reacted though...

He may not be worth £10m, but he's still one of the best right-backs in British Football - that, you can't deny.
Wed 21/04/04 at 21:30
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Keane is just old and crap now.

Go on Steeeevie Carr.
Wed 21/04/04 at 19:54
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Roy Keane > Stephen Carr
Wed 21/04/04 at 19:23
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Stephen Carr > Everyone
Wed 21/04/04 at 13:09
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Carr isn't all that anyway, certainly not worth the £10 mil that somebody (Lil Bro?) said in another thread.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.